Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

I had the urge to color using my gamsol... and here's the result!  A sweet musical medley of happy birthday-ness for someone special.



Sorry, I have no clue who made the musical animal stamps.
Happy Birthday stamp is Stampin' Up's Itty Bitty Banners set in Pumpkin Pie ink.
The animals are stamped in black Ranger Archival Ink.

I love this fun printed card stock paper from DCWV Ink.  It's called
Animal Crackers & comes in a 12x12 stack or a matstack.
Base cardstock is by Stampin' Up's in smokey slate.

If you've never used Gamlin Gamsol before, I do recommend it.  It is super easy to use, resulting in great looking images.  It's actually mineral spirits made for artists.  You can find info on it at Gamblin's Website.  I bought it at the late Archiver's Store (sad face).  When I did a quick search on their annex site, it didn't amount to anything.  You might be able to find it at your local art supply store or maybe even Hobby Lobby or Michaels.


No comments: