Saturday, March 22, 2014

2 + 2

I have two new bows and two new cards to share with you today!  (FYI The bows will be posted for sale on my Facebook Page.)

The first bow is a classic boutique style bow... I've been pretty fond of these lately since I'm gearing up for a vendor fair.  Different color combos, accessories, etc.  You'll see a few of these still to come from me. :)

4" stacked boutique style bow on a partially lined double prong clip.
Grey with white stitching spikes, white loops, pink top bow and fun rhinestone embellishments!


Seriously cute!  Sometimes I wish my sweet girl was tiny still so she could rock a sweet headband like this.  But alas, she has moved up to toddler and girl sized hair accessories.  That's ok though... I make plenty of all sizes!

Infant teeny tiny bow headband.  This bow is only 1-3/4" wide!
Made for a newborn on a soft 1/4" band.

And next up are the cards!

The "hey there" card is blank inside so I can use it for whatever type of event it fits best.  I really wanted to use my scraps, glitter and double sided tape.  I used my pink ATG for this one.  I'm waiting for Amazon to deliver my Scor-Tape.  Then it'll be back to the glitter again!

Martha Stewart pearl embellishments and glitter. 

Again, I used scraps to make this card.  I had to bust out my Cuttlebug for it.  The cake is made using my leftover scraps from the Happy Birthday musical animals card I shared a few days ago.  You may also recognize the Happy Birthday stamp again.  This time I cut off the left side of the banner and tucked it under the pedestal.  The base card stock is by Bazzil.



 
Between ribbon, gemstones, glitter, pearls and paper punches, I am in girlie heaven. :)

No comments: