Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3 Beautiful Lace Hair Accessories for SALE!

I am posting these handmade hair accessories for sale on my Facebook page Bow Inspirations and want to give you a peak at them too! If someone on Facebook doesn't take them, I'll eventually post them on Etsy. I've been horrible about getting my Etsy page going! I will though... eventually! :)


Pretty white & pink lace flower sits on a lace headband.
Sized for an infant/toddler (14" plus stretch).



Gorgeous white lace flower can be set on your choice of a
 custom sized headband (lace or soft elastic) or partially lined double prong clip.
The handmade center piece has 9 iridescent beads surrounding a larger one.
This pink and white lace clip with dangles of faux pearls & pink lace has a
flower diameter of 3" & a total length of 7-1/2"! Imagine how pretty this
will look over a ponytail. 

All 3 are unique, delicate & perfect for Spring, baptisms,  communions, weddings or everyday use. If you are interested in any of these, comment or message me on Facebook.  Thanks!

No comments: