Friday, January 28, 2011

Supernatural, TS3, Cheesecake & Speech (what a combo!)

So I don't like to use the acronym WTF?!? because I feel it is not appropriate.  But I really couldn't think of a better (or more appropriate) thing to type considering the CW decided to ruin my upcoming 8pm hour by pushing Supernatural back to next week.  WTF?!?  I've been seriously looking forward to turning on my DVR and watching Jared and Jenson kick demon butt.  Now I will have to wait until February 4th!  Ugh!


On a good note, Toy Story 3 on Ice was fun.  The baby slept through just about the whole thing while Alex remained mesmerized.  He didn't appreciate Mickey Mouse and friends intruding on the Toy Story characters' ice time.  He is pretty mad at Mickey - I don't think we'll be watching his Clubhouse on Disney for while.

After leaving Allstate Arena, we went to Oak Brook and ate at The Cheesecake Factory.  I love Crispy Chicken Costaletta and Black Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake.  Yum!  I immediately ate my leftover chicken when we got home and I'm tempted to grab the rest of my cheesecake.  In fact, I may do that once I'm done blogging!



Oh - one last thing... I am taking a speech class.  UIC didn't require speech for completion of my undergraduate Business Administration degree (Marketing), but for some reason I need it at JJC for a nursing degree.  How bizarre.  Well, part of my class requirements include blogging about my speeches, so if you see some odd blogs about this, you know why.  In fact, I'll be posting one shortly.  You can read my reflection and enjoy.  :)  I totally understand if you skip it too.  Whatever works for you.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: