Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday! TS3, Newborn Pics & Alex's Photography

It's Friday, yeah!!! Today is going to be an exciting day!!!

First, we are off to see Toy Story 3 on Ice.  It will be very exciting for my older son, Alex who LOVES all things Toy Story.  Daddy took the day off to go with us, so it will be doublely fun!

Sunday we were supposed to have pictures taken by Samantha from Puddle Jumpers Photography.  She comes highly recommended by my friend Lynda.  I've seen her work and LOVE it.  It was to be a session of newborn pictures for Jacob, but with the family incorporated in them.  Unfortunately since everyone is still ill-ish and Jacob has a case of baby acne, we've had to postpone the session.  I'm a little bummed, but it is what it is, right?!

Anyway, I want to mention that  Puddle Jumpers Photography had posted on Facebook (last Thursday) the following post:



puddle jumpers photography A few more days to get your FREE 11x14 (45.00 value) all you have to do is book & pay for your sitting... book your 2011 appointment NOW!!! puddlejumpersphotography@gmail.com




I got my certificate after securing my session and it expires 11/2011.  The assistant also told me that the offer is good for anyone who books by the end of the month, so if you're interested, act fast.

Speaking of photography, Alex grabbed my phone and went crazy taking pictures with the camera feature.  I thought I would share some of his masterpieces.  Can you guess who his favorites are?








I think someone fancies Jessie from Toy Story.  Buzz Lightyear is a close second though. :)

Oh, and SUPERNATURAL is back on tonight 9/8C.  LOVE IT!
Can today get any better?!?!?
It would be hard!




I hope your Friday is as exciting as ours - or more!  
No matter where you're spending it, have a happy Friday everyone!

No comments: