Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

So Wednesday was my nephew/God son's birthday... he turned 10 years old!  We ate pizza and had some Portillo's chocolate cake. YUM!

Babies are still under the weather, and so is mama!  We all better get well soon - we're supposed to head to TS3 on Ice Friday!  Fingers crossed for calmed coughs and dry noses...

Meanwhile, I won't be blogging Thursday (well, technically it's Thursday, but I don't really consider 12am being an official "Thursday" post) because I still have two papers to write by Sunday and two exams to study for.  I do want to share that I did my first speech today and got 49/50 points for it. :)  The topic?  Me. LOL... you know I spoke about my kids, school, scrapbooking and cooking!  Gotta love it.

Well, hopefully I'll be going to sleep soon.  Wish me luck with that.  Tomorrow is going to be a killer to get through without a ton of rest.  Good night!

No comments: