Monday, January 24, 2011

You're So Tweet!

So the Bears didn't quite make the cut yesterday, but something good did come of the afternoon.  I was able to get one more thank you card done while the hubby took Alex outside to play in the snow.  Jacob slept, well... like a baby.  It was a little bit of "mommy time" that I enjoyed.

Here is my card... a cute "You're So Tweet".


All the cuts are from Create-a-Critter.
The branch was enhanced using a gold glitter pen, although you can't see it too well in the pictures.



I chalked the background and faux-stitched the bubble (don't you love faux-stitching?!)
Fine glitter accented the bird's wing, flower petals and "tweet".
My background grass was too plain with just the green card stock so I spruced it up with one of my MS markers.  Add a ribbon and wah-lah!  Thank you card complete!



Thanks for viewing!

1 comment:

rella821 said...

Hey Missy! I LOVE this card, it is so cute!!! I loved it even more when it arrived in our mailbox yesterday :) I am going to have to start an album of just card I have received from you! Hugs! :)