Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank You Cards

We are very fortunate to have wonderful family & friends who have welcomed Baby Jacob with love. Many have sent or brought gifts for him (and Big Brother Alex).  I started the Thank You cards for these sweet people.  Naturally I made a few, wrote the note/sentiment, and sealed them shut before remembering to take my photos.  For the two that made it to the catwalk, here are their proofs. :)

CARD 1
This was made using Cindy Loo and 2 Cuttlebug embossing folders.

I rubbed silver ink over the embossed medallion.
The center has 2 paper flowers held with a silver and crystal brad.


CARD 2

The blue part is the remainder from Card 1's Cindy Loo cut-out.
The stork is from  Lyrical Letters.

The inside thank you is also Cindy Loo.

I'll do my best to remember to take photos along the way, as each card I make is unique to the next.  In the meantime, we're going to eat dinner and take the boys out for a little bit.  Have a good evening!

No comments: