Friday, March 11, 2011

New Thank You's & Dinner

I wanted to share with you some of my new Thank You cards that went out this week for baby gifts we received...

I welded two onsies together at the shoulders with my Gypsy and cut it in white.
I then duplicated one onsie and layered Thank You and a center star over it, and cut it out on patterned paper.
I then layered the patterned paper over my card base and embellished with Stickles and some faux stitching.  

Next up was a Thank You card using left over pieces from the Baby Shower package I made a few weeks ago.
Pink and red, pink and red.  Oh so very Feminine!




So I'm blogging about a day late for our meals, but that's because I need to take pics :)

Last night we had yummy Moroccan Chicken with Chickpeas, Apples and Raisins.  I served it over white rice.  Too bad I couldn't plate it prettier - because it tasted so much better than it looks!



If you want the recipe, just message me. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: