Monday, January 17, 2011

Still working on Thank You's

Between nursing, running to the store, catching a catnap, getting work done and meals,
I was able to get one thank you card done quickly (Thank You Gypsy!)...  



I used a 1997 Stampin' Up wooden background stamp with Inkadinkado's Pewter pigment ink
to stamp the background on a 5.5x4 white card base.

"Thank you" was welded together using my Gypsy.

I also added the flower from Stretch Your Imagination on the "T" (see pic below for a better angle).
The alphabet used on the word "Thank" is from Cindy Loo.

"You" is also welded together and the font is from Gypsy Font.

The flourish is Cindy Loo and the frame is courtesy of Accent Essentials.

I wanted to embellish more, but time had not allowed for it.
Overall it was a fast card to make, looks cute and gets the message across.  :)  


See the flower in the T?
It's from Stretch Your Imagination... stretched out of course!

In hindsight I think I should have done some distressed inking on the words and frame.
That's the thing about hindsight, right?!  Perhaps next time...


That's it for today... thanks for viewing!

No comments: